• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock 19X, what other slide it takes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He literally said in that post you can match Gen 5 uppers/lowers but you can’t mix Gen 5 and Gen 4.

how does this not answer your question?

Is this some new type of trolling where you post a question and refuse to acknowledge the answers given in the thread?
But G19X isn’t gen5 nor gen4 , it’s something in the middle. So my question was SPECIFIC to G19X and I asked for advice from someone who has actual experience, not generalized wisdom on subjects that everybody knows, but apparently there’s either a reading or comprehension problem. Just drop it, I’ll address it with manufacturer.

But G19X isn’t gen5 nor gen4 , it’s something in the middle. So my question was SPECIFIC to G19X and I asked for advice from someone who has actual experience, not generalized wisdom on subjects that everybody knows, but apparently there’s either a reading or comprehension problem. Just drop it, I’ll address it with manufacturer.

19x fits Gen 5 slides.

Please let us know what Glock says. Excited to hear what info they give you that hasn’t already been explicitly stated in this thread.

I am astounded you would even mention reading and comprehension skills :pound:

You've gotten all the answers on here.
19X is gen 5.

19x fits Gen 5 slides.

Please let us know what Glock says. Excited to hear what info they give you that hasn’t already been explicitly stated in this thread.

I am astounded you would even mention reading and comprehension skills :pound:
Oh! Thanks for that affirmative statement that I’ve been looking for!
Do you know by any chance if Glock makes Gen5 complete slides available for sale, like say P320 or any other Sig slides? aka G34 or 17 slides?

kind regards

The title of the thread is “19x what other slide it takes?” I specifically answered this in my very first comment by saying there are 2 slides that fit it and I said G19 Gen 5 and G45. That’s it. Nothing else. The only thing I was wrong about was saying no others will attach, because others have shown that the 17/34 Gen 5 slides will actually attach, but they clearly don’t fit right which was my point from the very beginning. Your response was: “That's understood without stating the obvious that 19 gen 5 or a G45 will fit because it's exactly the same slide with just different marking on it.” So apparently it was obvious to you that Gen 5 slides will fit on the 19x frame, yet that was the original question you asked. Then you kept insisting your question wasn’t answered after like 3 or 4 of us all tell you the exact same thing, so the only one not comprehending is you. I have owned each model of Glock discussed above and was answering your question from experience, and others were doing the same. But you either didn’t like the answer we were giving you, or you think we don’t know what we’re talking about, which is fine if that’s what you want to believe, but we all gave you the correct answer whether you want to accept it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom