• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock 19X, what other slide it takes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see, thanks! So the frame of 19X is shorter than normal G17 frame! It’s like 17 only in height , not in rail dimentions.
Literally the very first reply to this thread: The main difference between a 19x and standard 19 gen 5 is the length of the grip. The top part of frame that the slide mounts to is the exact same length on both

He literally said in that post you can match Gen 5 uppers/lowers but you can’t mix Gen 5 and Gen 4.

how does this not answer your question?

Is this some new type of trolling where you post a question and refuse to acknowledge the answers given in the thread?
He lives in Atlanta,nuff said.

You’re so smart, I’m proud to share one forum space with you. Awesome, it’s exciting to realize we share the same time-space continuum.
My advice would be to get more informed, learn more about guns, or just get enough common sense to get out of the rain before you roll out the sarcasm.

this goes against some of other opinions out here. Why frame of G19X which is In fact G17th would not be fitting with slides of G17 or G34? I’m not claiming anything, but if it doesn’t fit, what prevents it?

I don’t know how many times I can say this in English.

THE G19X FRAME IS NOT THE SAME SIZE AS THE G17.

The G19X slide has the grip length of the G17, BUT the front part of the frame where the light attaches is the same length as the G19, WHICH IS SHORTER THAN THE G17 IN THAT AREA.

That is AT LEAST the 3rd time I’ve said this in this thread.

The G19X and G45 are similar in these dimensions.

Guys, would you please try to answer what is asked: What other slides, will fit 19X? That's understood without stating the obvious that 19 gen 5 or a G45 will fit because it's exactly the same slide with just different marking on it. The intention is to have LONGER slide of 17 or 34. So which gen 17 or 34 will fit? Is it Gen 5 or Gen4? Or just don't bother I'll call Glock
Your question was literally answered on post #2 to a longer extent than I sure as **** wouldn't have.

EF35792D-77F2-4E9B-9E3A-41379563DD19.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom