• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Good Mid-Level Red Dot for a Hellcat?

The primary arms proprietary 65 moa “Vulcan” reticle holosuns are nice for faster, more reliable sight acquisition for amateur, occasional shooters like me, imo

Problem is the vulcan reticle is really busy with the compact sized windows imo. Personal preference though. and the 407c is 2 moa dot. the 407k is a 6moa dot. Looking at mine on my desk rn.

407k is 2 moa dot only
507 can be solar and is 2 moa dot or 32 moa circle. Or both dot and circle at the same time. And you can get both for about 200$ and they are better than trijicon imo
Ppl would rather spend 5-700$ on a trijicon rmr that resales for 3-4, cause it’s American made, and holosun is China
Very much like the idea of the circle AND dot for speed.

407k is 2 moa dot only
507 can be solar and is 2 moa dot or 32 moa circle. Or both dot and circle at the same time. And you can get both for about 200$ and they are better than trijicon imo
Ppl would rather spend 5-700$ on a trijicon rmr that resales for 3-4, cause it’s American made, and holosun is China
The 407k is 6 moa, not 2 moa.

I'll tell you this. Not a fan of the "shield" one that they hyped with it originally. Housing made the glass susceptible to stress.

My pistol fell through the very small crack in the shooting lane table (the one I made note of but thought the pistol falling through was unlikely and the optic should hold up any way, right?).

Got a holosun that I like, but have been stickng with the irons.

Back
Top Bottom