• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I need a little inside help folks.

I’ve had some really expensive scopes. They made my misses more apparent but they looked nice and clear.

I’ve had some cheap ones that made my misses look gloomy.

I’ve had mid range scopes that made my misses look like any other bad shot.

The lower range options come standard with something the top tier stuff lacks. Excuses.

Swamp Fox and Black Dog make decent stuff that won’t send you to the poor farm.
I actually looked a Swamp Fox again. I had one of those 1-8 jobs and like it a lot. When I mentioned it on here that I liked the reticle and it was fun to shoot with it I got ass raped about it. So I kind of been steering clear of them. I would like to have a 1-10 LPVO.

I actually looked a Swamp Fox again. I had one of those 1-8 jobs and like it a lot. When I mentioned it on here that I liked the reticle and it was fun to shoot with it I got ass raped about it. So I kind of been steering clear of them. I would like to have a 1-10 LPVO.
Don’t let other opinions spoil what you already like. Get what works for you and don’t feel like you need to tell everyone. If you do tell everyone, don’t expect them all to agree.

Scope preferences are different than gunsmithing advice. With scopes, if it works for you then you’re not wrong. Gunsmithing advice? You can sure be wrong

I feel like the verdict is still out on swampfox. I wouldn’t trust the 1-10 arrowhead. My brother uses 1-6 arrowhead in 3 gun comps. He likes the 1-6 and it’s been reliable / durable. but there is a lot more engineering that goes into a 1-10 that I do not think a $450 optic can accurately capture it. They have the new 1-6 34mm LPVO that looks interesting and I would probably get that over the 1-10 arrowhead.

I feel like the verdict is still out on swampfox. I wouldn’t trust the 1-10 arrowhead. My brother uses 1-6 arrowhead in 3 gun comps. He likes the 1-6 and it’s been reliable / durable. but there is a lot more engineering that goes into a 1-10 that I do not think a $450 optic can accurately capture it. They have the new 1-6 34mm LPVO that looks interesting and I would probably get that over the 1-10 arrowhead.
I had a March shorty 1-10. It was amazing but you definitely pay for it

Saw a Veteran from PewPew ringing 10” steel 500yds away at will with this earlier today. I want one for 6mm arc, that’s what he was shooting. 2 left.
IMG_5139.png
IMG_5138.png

Back
Top Bottom