• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I need a little inside help folks.

34 ounces is a tank of a scope. Holy Moses! The TRACT TORIC was 21 oz. and right in the 750 range for the BDC model.

The weight is due to more optical elements and beefier internals. As high mag scopes get shorter you need more glass to bend the light faster without distortion. The vortex gen 2 and 3 razors are similar.

The gen 2 razors had 4 lens elements in the bell alone. 3 in the ocular. Glass is surprisingly heavy

The weight is due to more optical elements and beefier internals. As high mag scopes get shorter you need more glass to bend the light faster without distortion. The vortex gen 2 and 3 razors are similar.

The gen 2 razors had 4 lens elements in the bell alone. 3 in the ocular. Glass is surprisingly heavy
I was just horsing around. 2 lbs. is a tad heavy though. You gotta know me by now. Anything for good laugh. It wasn't personal. Ron Spomer said the Toric from TRACT was heavy so I just presumed 36 ounces was real heavy..

Post has 53 replies and 23 are from OP. 7 replies to own reply. Unreal.
If people don't talk then you got to jab with a cattle prod. How many offering did you come out with. Besides the one you are being sarcastic with. Some people don't want to help they are just natural born read ends. Unreal and Elite!

If people don't talk then you got to jab with a cattle prod. How many offering did you come out with. Besides the one you are being sarcastic with. Some people don't want to help they are just natural born read ends. Unreal and Elite!
I just find it funny that you asked for advice and then proceeded to do most of the talking. You tickle the **** out of me Greg Vess. Preach on brotha!

I want choices and not just one offering. There are a lot of things I look for in a scope. The reticle being a big one for me. JBWJr posted a video and the guy recommended TRACT and they seemed like a good option. There we a few other but lacked some features I liked so I asked some more questions and threw out a few possibilities.

I want choices and not just one offering. There are a lot of things I look for in a scope. The reticle being a big one for me. JBWjr posted a video and the guy recommended TRACT and they seemed like a good option. There we a few other but lacked some features so I asked some more questions.
I’ve had some really expensive scopes. They made my misses more apparent but they looked nice and clear.

I’ve had some cheap ones that made my misses look gloomy.

I’ve had mid range scopes that made my misses look like any other bad shot.

The lower range options come standard with something the top tier stuff lacks. Excuses.

Swamp Fox and Black Dog make decent stuff that won’t send you to the poor farm.

This warrants a new acronym. JGDI. Lemme know who gets it.
The fact that you actually took the time to count that crap is beyond my comprehension. That is what's unreal!

The fact that if you ask about a 700 (maybe a smidge more ) scope everybody is to reserved to reply. You get met with so much pretentiousness it's ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom