• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I need a little inside help folks.

I'm no expert nor spastic drip of any kind, but I have been following this guy on YouTube:
He usually has some blunt reviews, which I like.
Just throwing it out there.
1.I love the Meopta Optica 6 3-18×50. The reticle on that scope is awesome. It's right at $735 on the Meopta site but probably a little better somewhere else. Must be a good scope. Most of all of there line up is sold out.
2. The TRACT TEKOA 4-16×44 BDC is a great looking scope as well. Also the reticle is kick ass on that scope and it's a couple hundred cheaper. They have some high dollar scopes as well.
Either one of those scopes is exactly what I am looking for reticle wise and in the power range. Maven just didn't suit me at all.
Thank you for that video. He mentioned some good choices.

Caliber is 308, target shooting from 100 to 300 for now and maybe some hunting this next season. I should think 3-18 power I think that is what my Nikon M308 series scopes were ( if I would have known they were stopping production In would have held on to those, I had 3 or 4 of them ) but somewhere in that power range. Just target shooting, maybe some hunting and might and that's a low probability might, stretch out a littlest longer range if it ever presents itself. I might take a long range shooting course up here if I can get my load development down pat. I guess a little of everything. I do like exposed turrets. I like have the option of making adjustments on the fly. Illumination I could take or leave it. Sometimes the illumination can price me out of that scope option. I think that covers it. If you need anything else just yell. You know like HEY GREG 🤭
at that distance u can use open sight! unless u got the old eyes like me?

at that distance u can use open sight! unless u got the old eyes like me?
I got old eyes like you. LOL My buddy has a rack with 4 plates graduating down in size at 300. I can't even see that damn whole rack system. I can read a lick at 15 feet on the TV. My eyes have lost their edge that's for darn sure. 100 isn't that bad but 300 is a no go. Also I will be stretching it to 500 after we get it cleared. So I need a good scope. I like precise shooting. The guns I build will do the deed but I need help seeing. 😀

Back
Top Bottom