• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Good off-road/all terrain tire...

Well, I put the new tires through the ringer today. I went up to my club property in North Georgia for some post season scouting and the road conditions were terrible after the rain.

I climbed big very steep muddy hills, forged rivers and did some pretty serious mud bogging. I got several "No F'n Way!"s from my brother as we approached the barriers and a couple of "OH S***!"s as we were doing them. LOL!

Vehicle and tires performed perfectly. :rockon:

I'm running Ridge Grapplers, a new hybrid class of AT and MT cross in 37x12.5 x18 on my F250. I've had pretty much all the tires listed except Trail Grapplers, and these are the best I've had...smooth and quiet, still impressive off road.

I have always been a huge fan of the BFG AT KOs. I'm on KO2 E rated right now. They're a little louder than others I've had but just as good on traction and all I need offroad. I've never bought them new. I always get them used. I paid $190 for these tires installed... I'm expecting to be able to get about 40k miles out of them.

I'm gonna echo the Nitto Terra Grappler comments, very quiet and excellent on road/off road traction. And they seem to last very long.

I have a set of the Nitto RidgeGrapplers and love them so far...

Attachments

• IMG_20180110_184613.jpg
    IMG_20180110_184613.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 11
Nitto are best deal. I hate how they wear

Bfg for overall best tire, price reflects.

They are typically rated for a higher mileage than the nittos.
Sams club can get some decent bfg deals if youre shopping price. You just have to order a day or 2 ahead.

I'm running Ridge Grapplers, a new hybrid class of AT and MT cross in 37x12.5 x18 on my F250. I've had pretty much all the tires listed except Trail Grapplers, and these are the best I've had...smooth and quiet, still impressive off road.

Thats good to hear. I am getting ready to buy these. I currently have BFG All-Terrain KO2’s and have gotten almost 50K out of them. Was just gonna go with them again but came across the Ridge Grapplers and really liked the way they looked.

Back
Top Bottom