• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Got a thief in the neighborhood...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surveillance cameras are not that exspensive, i have some that cost me $180 for 2. All you need is a wieless router and a wall plug. Can easily be set up to record and even email pics or videos. I can check my property from my phone. Best part is there's no monthky charge.

Why would you put yourself in the position of possibly being shot, or having to shoot someone, over a change cup and 12 pack of Cokes?

Yeah, yeah, I hate thieves too. But if you think you can just kill one, think again.

Set up cameras and call the cops.

Dont know why some think video surveillance is so expensive but can blow 300-700 on a rifle or firearm. its so cheap for quality equipment now a days its unbelievable . The price you quoted would definately buy facial recognizable equipment,motion and video recording to boot. I love my set up,makes me feel very safe while home as well as away. Couldnt possibly dream of being without it. Not to mention i get a break on my insurance as well.

Surveillance cameras are not that exspensive, i have some that cost me $180 for 2. All you need is a wieless router and a wall plug. Can easily be set up to record and even email pics or videos. I can check my property from my phone. Best part is there's no monthky charge.

Everything is expensive right after christmas shopping. And some of are not understanding the principle. If you had people coming onto YOUR property stealing YOUR items are you going to let it continue? Locking things up wont stop a thief. Next they could come into my home. So quit with your bashing and offer up information da****. I asked for your opinion on what to do and the best course of action to confront them. And the fact the leo lives next door would stop me from getting close to the houses around it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom