• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Got a thief in the neighborhood...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Powerhouse- I live over on ben west dr just off oakwood and collard valley rd. We never had this problem out in Silver Creek. And Pinkey- Im not going to drive back to spend 40+ in gas just to drive back to kennesaw to return the gifts, then drive to rome to return the rest of them and im not going through the hassle of what i bought online. This thread is about to be closed because im sick of the negative bashing. Do you not understand that i asked for useful information and ways to keep these punks form stealing my belongings. It would be hard to explain to a 2yo that he doesnt have a present from his brother because i had to go out and buy cameras and lights. Please keep your bashing to yourself on out of my thread.

Well, since you obviously don't like what you are reading, I'm going to give you the answer you want...

Yeah, man, Go ahead and shoot those kids stealing cigarettes, change and Cokes. When the cops show up, just point out this thread and tell them you get all your anti-theft advice from a gun forum. They'll understand.

There are lots of teens in that area, some of them I'm sure have sticky fingers. My son has a friend that lives in that general area, when I go over there I see packs of kids roaming around. It wouldn't surprise me if they were coming through the woods from another area, especially if Edgewood is behind your place.

Yea, im 100% positive they aint in the woods behind my house. I just got permission from Kelley to bow hunt that and i went to scope out stand locations friday and good lord that is some thick stuff! I hadn't even thought about edgewood and that subdivision over there. I have seen packs of them walking down the street before while working on my car. This weekend i may have to do a lil baiting and catch them first hand. And might have them walk me to their house, wake their parents up at 3am and let them deal with it.

Well, since you obviously don't like what you are reading, I'm going to give you the answer you want...

Yeah, man, Go ahead and shoot those kids stealing cigarettes, change and Cokes. When the cops show up, just point out this thread and tell them you get all your anti-theft advice from a gun forum. They'll understand.

OK, thanks for that. You are now on the ignore list. Hopefully a newby wont come on here and read your BS. Stay off my thread buddy.

It makes me sick that a grown man will say such a childish thing. A d*** 20 year old guy has more sense then some 30 or 40 year olds. I have received valuable information from this and learned that other people are idiots. Thanks to those that did help, and to those who cant keep their stupid and arrogant comments to themselves grow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom