• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Got into a fight with neighbor's kid about parking

I live in a cul-de-sac and there's a beat up neighbor's car parked in front of my yard for all summer long.
It irritates me because I've hard time trimming the edge of the grass since he always parked right at the edge or even worse on the grass.
I also doesn't like the fact that I've to wake up looking at his beat up car every morning.

We've a nice flat large front yard and I always enjoy playing baseball with my son.
One day, my son almost bust the window of his beat up car with his baseball so now we have to drive and practice at the park.
The car only moves for about a few hours a day or sometime just stays there... not sure what his job is or even he has one.

Today, I had enough because while I was cutting the grass, he returned and parked right in front of my yard again.
I asked him politely to explain above issues and his first response was "where do you want me to F**K the car then?"
I thought I heard it wrong, but the conversation continues with "you don't owned this F**King street" and so on and go back to your F**King property" etc...
The conversation basically started with F**K and ended with F**K.
Never heard so many F words since high school in my life...

What should I do at this point?
The parents of this kid (stepson) also had numerous issues with our next door neighbor.
I'm not going into details, but it looks like his parents are not the person you could talk and work things out.

I contacted my HOA, and they said they will try to talk but since the street is not owned by the HOA, they could not enforce anything.
I also contacted the city of Suwanee, but haven't heard back.

Any thoughts?
Read your Covenant Package, I bet it has something about vehicles that look abandon or derelict being park in the subdivision, use every LEGAL means 1st, because it sucks to have bad neighbour's.

I live in a cul-de-sac and there's a beat up neighbor's car parked in front of my yard for all summer long.
It irritates me because I've hard time trimming the edge of the grass since he always parked right at the edge or even worse on the grass.
I also doesn't like the fact that I've to wake up looking at his beat up car every morning.

We've a nice flat large front yard and I always enjoy playing baseball with my son.
One day, my son almost bust the window of his beat up car with his baseball so now we have to drive and practice at the park.
The car only moves for about a few hours a day or sometime just stays there... not sure what his job is or even he has one.

Today, I had enough because while I was cutting the grass, he returned and parked right in front of my yard again.
I asked him politely to explain above issues and his first response was "where do you want me to F**K the car then?"
I thought I heard it wrong, but the conversation continues with "you don't owned this F**King street" and so on and go back to your F**King property" etc...
The conversation basically started with F**K and ended with F**K.
Never heard so many F words since high school in my life...

What should I do at this point?
The parents of this kid (stepson) also had numerous issues with our next door neighbor.
I'm not going into details, but it looks like his parents are not the person you could talk and work things out.

I contacted my HOA, and they said they will try to talk but since the street is not owned by the HOA, they could not enforce anything.
I also contacted the city of Suwanee, but haven't heard back.

Any thoughts?

We are probably neighbors(w have similar issues...... when he leaves park your car there..always...

I feel your pain. Our cross-street neighbors have a POS, 40+ yr. old son living with them, who parks his POS Cherokee directly across from our driveway (and 30 ft. from the houses' driveway). I'm sure hoping we will back out and put a dint in his jalopy that will total it.

Yeah... sad thing is his parents are even worse according to my next door neighbor.
When my next neighbor kids were changed by their dogs, they refused to tie them down and tell them to get off his property.
I guess he learned it from his parents.

Read your Covenant Package, I bet it has something about vehicles that look abandon or derelict being park in the subdivision, use every LEGAL means 1st, because it sucks to have bad neighbour's.

Get-Off-My-Lawn-590x260.jpg

Back
Top Bottom