• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Got into a fight with neighbor's kid about parking

Perhaps, college kid... he was so small I almost felt like I wanted to throw him out on his car.
So he's 18? I might have to defend myself next time he swings at me, again.
But that's probably not helpful. My tolerance tank for punks and their lineage is just running lower by the day.

In my opinion there are three ways to handle this situation. 1) push the issue with his parents, try and reason with them, contact HOA again 2) leave the parents out of the situation, talk with the kid again, explain that you REALLY want him to move his car, and make sure he understands. No idle threats mind you, but he should get the message. 3) leave it alone. Of all the things to be stressed out about, a beat up car with a punk kid owner should not be one of them. Of the three options, only one will turn out with any degree of success. Guess which one.

My two neighbors are feuding right now over The same thing... big driveways 2 car garages and they both have 4cars a piece and they are messing with each other parking on the street..

In my opinion there are three ways to handle this situation. 1) push the issue with his parents, try and reason with them, contact HOA again 2) leave the parents out of the situation, talk with the kid again, explain that you REALLY want him to move his car, and make sure he understands. No idle threats mind you, but he should get the message. 3) leave it alone. Of all the things to be stressed out about, a beat up car with a punk kid owner should not be one of them. Of the three options, only one will turn out with any degree of success. Guess which one.
The choice that may or may not involve a bottle of grain alcohol and a towel or some sort?

This is wise..there is really nothing you can do..

Reactions: JWC
Sometime, he parked one side of tire on my grass but didn't take a pic yet...

Get pictures of it I'm reading the code section on code enforcement and he's not allowed to park vehicles on grass. Still looking for the section on being parked in front of your property. You could constantly call the cops reporting it as a suspicious vehicle.

My cul-de-sac is fairly large and I need about 10 cars to block him out.
Then park a car directly in front and another directly behind him. Effectively blocking his car in. That would cause a inconvenience for him. Maybe after doing this several times he might choose to park elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom