• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Got the crud (NOW COVID POSITIVE)

Jack.jpg

Had it since the 9th. The night my dumbass said I have not been sick since I retired from 6he military and stop taking the flu shots.
still have dry cough
What we all need when the crud hits is that good old Tussinex Cough Syrup they used to prescribe for every kinda bug and cough. Not only does the Codeine give you the all over warm fuzzies but it actually works on the cough and congestion. But since big pharma turned half the country out on Oxy a while back NOW we can't get ****. You gotta have a compound fracture or friggin end stage Cancer to get any relief these days.

Usually get upper respiratory infection every year for several years had to get rocepherine shots and 10 days antibiotics and use nebuliser twice a day! Last two years I’ve not had it thank God! Praying for y’all a quick recovery. Take care! I mix white liquor, lemon juice and honey a third each and it works good for cough and congestion plus will help you sleep at night!

Usually get upper respiratory infection every year for several years had to get rocepherine shots and 10 days antibiotics and use nebuliser twice a day! Last two years I’ve not had it thank God! Praying for y’all a quick recovery. Take care! I mix white liquor, lemon juice and honey a third each and it works good for cough and congestion plus will help you sleep at night!
Now that I should try

Actually, there is no telling how may lab-created viruses are floating around our world today...with numerous labs in both the US and abroad playing God with animal viruses and gain of function research it’s a wonder we are not all dead.
My infant grandchildren have been sick since October. Started out calling it RSV and now they just call it a “virus” and treat symptoms (104 deg fever and terrible congestion).
Had to beg them for a steroid to open them up...just hydrate they say.
it feels a lot like the early Covid protocol of “just stay home until you are almost dead”...then come to the hospital and we will kill you with Remdisivir.

What we all need when the crud hits is that good old Tussinex Cough Syrup they used to prescribe for every kinda bug and cough. Not only does the Codeine give you the all over warm fuzzies but it actually works on the cough and congestion. But since big pharma turned half the country out on Oxy a while back NOW we can't get ****. You gotta have a compound fracture or friggin end stage Cancer to get any relief these days.
Yep. That old cough syrup with the codeine was a miracle cure. Not only knocked out the crud but gave you a peaceful nights sleep.
Of course they don’t give us that anymore. Assholes.

Feel like crap. No energy. Congestion and a major headache. Tested NEGATIVE for Covid and no fever.
It's a virus that's going around faster than covid.
Oregano tincture with silver colloidal has knocked out what we've had in 1 days and other family members who didn't want to try it suffered for 10 days..

Back
Top Bottom