• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Well, I've got diabetes now it would seem.

I’d venture to say type two diabetes is almost always treatable with diet and exercise, problem is people would rather take medicine to mask the problem
Older brother-in-law was deathly afraid of needles, doc wanted him on insulin.
He refused, went on strict diet and mild exercise, got his back in normal range.

Older brother-in-law was deathly afraid of needles, doc wanted him on insulin.
He refused, went on strict diet and mild exercise, got his back in normal range.
Have an uncle that did the same. I don't think he was afraid of needles though. I also wonder if my Father in Law could've done the same. They did get his weight down after he moved into assisted living and low and behold, he wasn't a diabetic anymore......

6.8 is somewhat controlled if your a diabetic.

A healthy person that I’m pretty sure you said you were over weight, sorry if I'm wrong for that, but I’d try light exercise and diet before I’d take medicine that will hurt your insides.

I take metformin and Glymperide and the doctor is very satisfied at my 5.8-6.5. However over the four decades I’ve lost a bunch of weight and used to work out like a fiend. So my body will not regulate Without the medication, my magic number was 200# after that it was much easier to control.

Bummer ! I hate it for you Bypass Bypass ….. my father was diabetic. It sux but it can be controlled. Hopefully yours doesn’t get really intense where you have to start shooting insulin like he did in his later years. I had to keep check on him and help him keep everything in line.

Back
Top Bottom