Graylaser engraving!!!

As of today I do. I got my sig 556 done at a trophy shop. I've been debating sending off the lower, but the 4-8week turn around turned me off. 60$ and a 48hr turn around made me go for it. Should see something by the end of next week

Just to restate what has already been said. If an individual "manufacture's" the SBR/SBS/etc and they do so under a "Revocable Living Trust". The ENTIRE name of the trust, city, and state need to be engraved.

If my Trusts name is "Rob62 Revocable Living Trust". And the trust address is Villa Rica, GA then:

Rob62 Revocable Living Trust
Villa Rica, GA

has to be engraved on the item. No abbreviations except the state.

Regards,
Rob

Word, so don't use the entire alphabet naming your Trust. Just use your initials and the word Trust.

XXX Trust
Austell GA

That's all ya need to get engraved.

Just to restate what has already been said. If an individual "manufacture's" the SBR/SBS/etc and they do so under a "Revocable Living Trust". The ENTIRE name of the trust, city, and state need to be engraved.

If my Trusts name is "Rob62 Revocable Living Trust". And the trust address is Villa Rica, GA then:

Rob62 Revocable Living Trust
Villa Rica, GA

has to be engraved on the item. No abbreviations except the state.

Regards,
Rob
There's an ATF letter posted on ar15.com saying "Revocable Living" isnt necessary. Ill try to find it.

BTL FED - I would not necessarily make that deduction. BATFE has historically been finicky on what they want engraved. Therefore a reason for confusion. I know that in the past they had abreviations of names go through. However as of the past year or so they have been very strict about having the complete Trust verbiage placed on the item tax stamped/registered.

I would love to see something in writing by the BATFE saying that abbreviations can be used.

Regards,

Rob

Can someone tell me why I can't engrave on a MP5 housing? Isn't that like engraving on an AR lower?

Back
Top Bottom