• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Grill advise

Miatadude

Wolf Icon Supporter
ODT Junkie!
83   0
Reaction score
I am getting tired of my gas grills falling apart. I grill out at least once a week. After 2-3 years the bottoms rust out, the heat dissipators fall apart, etc. I would like to stay under $1000 and get something that will last. Suggestions?

Don't know how they are now, but I have thoroughly enjoyed my Ducane. It's well under $1000...and cooks awesome once you figure out the temperature controls. Not that they are hard...just figuring out how hot HI/MED/LO are on the grill. It's nothing fancy...but it has held up well without any parts replacement for close to 10 years.

Weber bought them out a few years ago...but have no idea how much if any of the technology Weber incorporated into their equipment...

Weber

In laws have one like 6 years old or maybe older, still works just fine. The powder coat/paint is faded, but the grill itself is still rock solid.

I am thinking of a big green egg, but I also need a gas grill for quick cooking....ie: not much prep time. Sometimes we decide to grill last minute. I will look up your suggestions.

Back
Top Bottom