Gun expert stuns Congress, great watch only 5 mins......

TLDR; great articulation on how AR15s stop more assaults than they produce. Politicians still don’t give a ****.

Thanks Sparked. This isn't the first time someone came to them with a well planned, logical outline for the 2nd and they just stuck their fingers in their ears and said, "La la la la la" until their time was up.
Why do we keep electing these clowns?

Thanks Sparked. This isn't the first time someone came to them with a well planned, logical outline for the 2nd and they just stuck their fingers in their ears and said, "La la la la la" until their time was up.
Why do we keep electing these clowns?

I’m not sure WE are ones who elect these clowns.

I will never forget the hearings before the last failed "assault weapons" ban. The Dr. who was in the Luby's in Texas the day a lunatic rammed his truck into the building and then started shooting people was testifying. She had left her pistol in her car that morning, instead of carrying it inside where she was meeting her parents for breakfast. She decided to respect the law that morning, and as a result of a senseless law that prohibited her from carrying into the restaurant, her parents died at the hands of this lunatic. She was in a position to take out the lunatic if only she'd carried her pistol in her purse.
Schumer, upon hearing her testimony looked at her and said something to the effect, "well that's too bad, but move along honey, I don't care about you or your parents, I have an agenda."
This is the same group going at it again. Now Chuckles is at it again.

Back
Top Bottom