• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gun Prices on ODT

Too much logic and thought into that...besides if it don't sail buy Friday then it goes back in the safe.
upload_2016-7-6_19-52-39.png

The "going back in the safe" line always get's em'

FOR SALE ONLY-NO TRADES CONSIDERED

"RARE" GLOCK 16-They don't make these anymore
-44 Caliber
-Night Sights
-Stippled by Gene Yus
-Gold Cerakote
-Ghost 1# Connector
-Lone Wolf Gold Plated Barrel
-3 Mags with Box & Docs
-Low Serial #

$1950.00 Firm

Serious Inquiries only

FOR SALE ONLY-NO TRADES CONSIDERED

"RARE" GLOCK 16-They don't make these anymore
-44 Caliber
-Night Sights
-Stippled by Gene Yus
-Gold Cerakote
-Ghost 1# Connector
-Lone Wolf Gold Plated Barrel
-3 Mags with Box & Docs
-Low Serial #

$1950.00 Firm

Serious Inquiries only

Almost correct.....missing the fact I might trade as long as it is heavily in my favor.

There should be a code, that the mods can't ding us for, so that we can express our opinion of too high a priced item... Like "Now there's a deal!"

When you say "Now there's a deal" what we really mean is your asking price is way too much

And we already have codes for the appropriately priced guns at or below fair value :

"I'll take it"
"This won't last long"
"PM Sent"

If you list your items more than three times and no one says any of the above comments- either A) the ODT buying market does not want your gun or B) it's priced way to high.

Now this is a deal!

Item Name: FS Glock 23C USA made RARE

Zip Code: 30240

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 700

Caliber: .40 S&W

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for sale is my compensated Glock. These models are no longer in production and are hard to find and are even more rare to find a USA made compensated model. There has only been about 200 rounds put through this gun. It shoots very well. It has a mild stipple job done on it, 3 glock factory mags, and original box. It also has polished pins and a polished extended slide release. I can also include a 3.5lb connector made by lonewolf and a little over 200rds of ammo. Along with all the other goodies I had 2 badger kydex holsters that will be included. No trades. Contact via txt is preferred phone number is 404-445-9382.

Pictures:
img_20160704_132554-jpg.825524

img_20160625_075856-jpg.825526

Back
Top Bottom