• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gun shop prices

db366

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
52   0
Reaction score
I just can't get a handle on gun shop prices right now. I did my loop where I head down 20 around 29 to Jimmy Carter then back north on buford hwy the prices are just all over the place!

Glocks were around $400 used
Sks $500-700
Complete lowers $1000
High points $200
Sw 15-22 $689

Ammo is all over the place I think I'm gonna stick with the Internet and odt until this crap dies down.. Two months ago you couldn't find a used glock under 450, I found a g1 17 for 375 and g3 19 and 23 for 400. One shop even had a brand new g3 22 rtf2 w/ gills for 480.

Anyone find any method to the madness?

Wow, the gun stores around here have Glocks going for upwards of $500 plus. They're still going pretty high on GB too, especially Gen 4s because of the extra mag. Saw a gen 4 21sf going for $625 on GB. That being said I got a nice Gen 3 21 with new TruGlo night sights for $450 out the door last week...

Now that the fiscal cliff has been avoided Obama is going to concentrate on the AWB bill. When they start reviewing it in congress and talking about it on TV its going to get worse because reality is going to start setting in that this gun ban is for real and not just talk.

Diane Feinstein isn't going to get everything she wants but she is going to get something. Obama has already said more than once that he wants the 1994 assault weapon ban back in effect.

Obama has gotten congress to pass some very unpopular laws and bills, don't underestimate his abuilities to get what he wants.

Now that the fiscal cliff has been avoided Obama is going to concentrate on the AWB bill. When they start reviewing it in congress and talking about it on TV its going to get worse because reality is going to start setting in that this gun ban is for real and not just talk.

Diane Feinstein isn't going to get everything she wants but she is going to get something. Obama has already said more than once that he wants the 1994 assault weapon ban back in effect.

Obama has gotten congress to pass some very unpopular laws and bills, don't underestimate his abuilities to get what he wants.

Completely agree, still dumbfounded by the fact that he has been allowed four more years...

Back
Top Bottom