• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Gun will shoot its own hole out its a tack driver

I can't comment on the member selling the tack drivers and I'm in no means a crack shot with a long rifle but I've met a few people in my travels that are and could probably turn most any workable long gun into a "tack driving" sniper rifle. Probably 1 or 2 floating around in here

He hit the target with this one, but it seems like a lot of crap.
How do we talk about something like a bidet without feeling a little awkward?
I ordered this item for the bathroom in my workshop. The price was right, and installation was very easy with basic hand tools.

The first time I used it, I switched through all the sprayer settings to test them out. I quickly found that anything higher than the first setting produces a jet of water that can easily force its way up inside your rectum, injecting cold water where the sun don't shine. While I had, um, emptied out my bowels completely before I turned on the sprayer, the jet from the bidet shot enough water up my bum that I had to poop again to get it out. After I'd pushed and drained for a minute, I was sure I'd let all the water out.

An hour later at work, I felt the familiar sensation of gas trying to escape, and went to a room with no coworkers around to let out what I thought was a small fart. Imagine my surprise when I tried to let out the gas, and a surprising amount unexpected of water came out. It was just disgusting water so it didn't really qualify as a full-on SHART ATTACK in the office, but it was still enough to leak through my Banana Republic khakis and leave me in a very uncomfortable situation. I ran to the bathroom, where I expelled still more water into the toilet. I was able to wash up and change into a pair of hospital scrubs, but I did not enjoy the experience.

Now, some people undoubtedly find a shot of cold water up the ass enjoyable, but it I was only looking for a gentle spray wash. If you purchase this item, be very careful about turning up the knob higher than the first setting - and make certain you haven't inadvertently pumped any water up into your lower intestine. If you do go for a deep-cleanse colonic injection from this bidet, make sure you get all the water out before you go anywhere, and make damned sure you're on a toilet if you feel like you need to pass gas later in the day.

I ordered this item for the bathroom in my workshop. The price was right, and installation was very easy with basic hand tools.

The first time I used it, I switched through all the sprayer settings to test them out. I quickly found that anything higher than the first setting produces a jet of water that can easily force its way up inside your rectum, injecting cold water where the sun don't shine. While I had, um, emptied out my bowels completely before I turned on the sprayer, the jet from the bidet shot enough water up my bum that I had to poop again to get it out. After I'd pushed and drained for a minute, I was sure I'd let all the water out.

An hour later at work, I felt the familiar sensation of gas trying to escape, and went to a room with no coworkers around to let out what I thought was a small fart. Imagine my surprise when I tried to let out the gas, and a surprising amount unexpected of water came out. It was just disgusting water so it didn't really qualify as a full-on SHART ATTACK in the office, but it was still enough to leak through my Banana Republic khakis and leave me in a very uncomfortable situation. I ran to the bathroom, where I expelled still more water into the toilet. I was able to wash up and change into a pair of hospital scrubs, but I did not enjoy the experience.

Now, some people undoubtedly find a shot of cold water up the ass enjoyable, but it I was only looking for a gentle spray wash. If you purchase this item, be very careful about turning up the knob higher than the first setting - and make certain you haven't inadvertently pumped any water up into your lower intestine. If you do go for a deep-cleanse colonic injection from this bidet, make sure you get all the water out before you go anywhere, and make damned sure you're on a toilet if you feel like you need to pass gas later in the day.
WTF? LoL!

Did I miss something q

so pick a spot and a time, and ill gamble the rifle. and you know i wasnt aiming at the center...
I really meant in dead center LOL

g0720r-6a6559817db39001aeaca4db83fab1e6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom