• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

guns MSRP

MSRP ( manufacturers suggested retail price ). Very rarely will you see a gun actually listed for this amount. It's basically a price that is what the manufacturer puts down so when you go out shopping and find it cheaper you think you are getting a good deal. It's the manufacturers first line of drawing in the customer at the retail establishment where you are at. Guns regularly sale for hundreds less than the MSRP. It's really up to the retail establishment on how much mark up they want to list the gun at. High volume gun movers will list at a real low price to move inventory and rely on volume to make their money. Where small shops will mark them up a bit and hope their salesman can sell you on the guy you are dealing with as opposed to the fast pace volume dealers that won't take the time to really show you the features of the gun and make you feel as your business is highly appreciated.

Unless I am going somewhere to buy a gun on a sale add I usually want guns that are hard to find and end up buying the damn thing where I can find it at the price they ask. Sometimes even if the salesman is a prick if it's the only one around I will still buy it. I will just tell him off after I buy it.

Unless I am going somewhere to buy a gun on a sale add I usually want guns that are hard to find and end up buying the damn thing where I can find it at the price they ask. Sometimes even if the salesman is a prick if it's the only one around I will still buy it. I will just tell him off after I buy it.
as you are loading it ? lol lol

Back
Top Bottom