• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hamlin.....

Yep, thanks. I thought about that but neglected to put that in my post. Those things were setting off car alarms in the parking lot 1/4 mile away the first time I went in the 90's! It has to be experienced, you can't really tell somebody and get em' to fully understand. Lol

So true, and there's no way to record it to get the real feelings/sound.

My dad and I went to the Southern Nationals in Commerce several times. It really is an amazing experience. If it ever rains STICK IT OUT, seeing them at night is freaking awesome!

I haven't watched Nascar this year with the exception of the last 20 laps of Daytona and Talladega to see them pile up.

What a trash bag..

That is all.

Agreed! I know thats a track where bump and move them out of your way, but that was intentionally a move out of the way by spinning Chase Elliott! And per what hamlin told Chase that he was bumped by some other driver was the reason he hit Elliot was a lie if that was the truth. There's a lot of emotion put on the driver's with the new racing format (win and your in) is causing reckless behaviors on the drivers!

I very much would like to see NASCAR bite the bullet and go back to the old style racing. Run what you brung, and hope you brought enough.

Rubbing is racing, if your man enough to block a faster car, then be man enough to take a push/hit from behind. Oh yeah, screw the National Felon league too!
I understand a tap/bump to move someone out of your way but to ram and lift the Back of the car off the ground going into a turn is ****ing ridiculous. There was no one pushing Hamlin. With 2 laps to go he could've still made the pass without wreaking Elliott. Hamlin is garbage

Back
Top Bottom