Harley riders beware of killer creek

Let people ride what they want to ride and are happy with it. I ride a 2007 Kawasaki Nomad and love it. Just ride and let it be.

I agree 100%. I don't care what someone rides. Moped, sport bike, dual sport, cruiser, full blown dresser. I respect anyone who rides no matter what they are riding. I may not agree with HOW SOME ride but I do respect the fact they ride.

Edited to add: American made, Japanese, British,,,,,,,don't matter to me. I choose Harley. Everyone has the right to choose what brand they want.

Thost choppers are hard to turn around in a 3 acre parking lot

Ain't that the truth! Lol! Took me 5 minutes to get it turned around in a parking lot, it was the 1st chopper I had ever tried to ride. Choppers look great but they're not good for everyday riding IMO.

I don't think that's typical with most bikes, not just Harleys but all bikes simply because many people either trade, sell or wreck em' before they ever get 10k miles on em'. That and a lot of folks don't take care of their bikes like they should. If they were more like you and took better care of their bikes we'd see a lot more stories like yours.
When I get about 100,000 on my Bikes, the new ones sure are as pretty as the mouth on a two dollar whore, and I do tend to ride a new one home. Bike, not the whore, wife broke me from that ...:rolleyes:

When I get about 100,000 on my Bikes, the new ones sure are as pretty as the mouth on a two dollar whore, and I do tend to ride a new one home. Bike, not the whore, wife broke me from that ...:rolleyes:

Mmm hmm, that's what they all say......When their wife is looking over their shoulders. Lol! Just kidding brother, don't shoot! Lol!

hell just rebuild one and ride.You aint got time for that stupid ass pricing. Want to build a fat tire bike now but everybody pitching a damn fit about it.

hell just rebuild one and ride.You aint got time for that stupid ass pricing. Want to build a fat tire bike now but everybody pitching a damn fit about it.

Why would anybody pitch a fit about that? Building one is cheaper than going out and buying a custom made fat tire bike ain't it?

Been known to head south without notice.

Oh, I can see how they might get worried. But seeing as how you're a grown ass man and have been known to do that every now & then, maybe they should expect that once in a while. Hell, just give em' a quick call and say "Catch yall later, I'm headed to where the women in bikinis are." Lol!

Back
Top Bottom