• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Head of NASA advising employees and their families to prepare

obiwan

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
335   0
Reaction score
Speech by Charles Bolden, Head of NASA:

NASA recently participated in a FEMA exercise called Eagle Horizon that was a part of a continuity of operations of government exercise that we do annually, and I became aware of some things that concerned me about family preparedness…

So, what I’m asking all of you in the NASA family, whether you’re out on the West coast, here on the east coast, along the Gulf Coast, up on the Great Lakes, think about the natural disasters that could occur in your area. Think about attacks that could come like 9-11, from outside forces, and talk to your family about your work and what they need to do to prepare for the unforeseen.

Develop a family preparedness plan in your house.

Big question is what does he know that caused him to warn his employees?

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-ne...lert-to-employees-and-their-families_06132011

Gentlemen,

Is it really so surprising that an organization that has a large number of employees in the most heavily Hurricane hit area of the country wants his employees to think about preparedness? Also, NASA assets in general are "high value" and possibly eyed as "softer" targets than military or police but more hard hitting than simple civilian targets. Frankly, this guy, is only doing what seems to me some basic responsible preparedness thinking.

Don't - and shouldn't - need any conspiracies or special knowledge for that.

Gentlemen,

Is it really so surprising that an organization that has a large number of employees in the most heavily Hurricane hit area of the country wants his employees to think about preparedness? Also, NASA assets in general are "high value" and possibly eyed as "softer" targets than military or police but more hard hitting than simple civilian targets. Frankly, this guy, is only doing what seems to me some basic responsible preparedness thinking.

Don't - and shouldn't - need any conspiracies or special knowledge for that.

Maybe you didn't read the whole article. The point was he was silent after the 2010 joint exercise, but after the 2011 exercise he suddenly found the need to tell his employees to prepare. Question is what is the threat in 2011 that wasn't there in 2010?

Here is what they are worried about...GEORGIA COMPLETELY UNDER SEA WATER!
It is all about the New Madrid Fault Line.
If I recall correctly,Edgar Casey <spelling? predicted that a quake in the new madrid fault line
would bring sea water 500 miles in from the eastern coasts.Florida = gone , Georgia aswell.
The Gulf Coast would extend to the Great lakes.
He predicted this to happen very very soon,right after the 3 reported animal die offs <if I am not mistaken.

The NAVY already has a map "prediction" of the new costline of America it can be found online.

I am beginning to think most of us are preparing for the wrong threat.

I didn't see this as a conspiracy...it simply points out that certain people get more privilaged info than the rest of us...they even have special shelters designated just for them! Does this sound familiar??? If you go to the other sites listed in this link, you'll even see that the D.C. area is a hottt spot for potential problems...not your typical hurricane zone!

found this today!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/s...un-storm-threatens-national-grid-2296748.html

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom