• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Head of NASA advising employees and their families to prepare

Here is what they are worried about...GEORGIA COMPLETELY UNDER SEA WATER!
It is all about the New Madrid Fault Line.
If I recall correctly,Edgar Casey <spelling? predicted that a quake in the new madrid fault line
would bring sea water 500 miles in from the eastern coasts.Florida = gone , Georgia aswell.
The Gulf Coast would extend to the Great lakes.
He predicted this to happen very very soon,right after the 3 reported animal die offs <if I am not mistaken.

The NAVY already has a map "prediction" of the new costline of America it can be found online.

I am beginning to think most of us are preparing for the wrong threat.

Bio - what does a quake have to do with the animal die-offs? Is there some causal relation in this man's theory?

Maybe you didn't read the whole article. The point was he was silent after the 2010 joint exercise, but after the 2011 exercise he suddenly found the need to tell his employees to prepare. Question is what is the threat in 2011 that wasn't there in 2010?

Obiwan,

I read the whole article and watched the short videos - as I said before there isn't a smoking gun here at all. I'll bet all that happened was there was greater emphasis on reviewing COO (continuity of operations) plans after Bin-Laden's killing and the accompanying threats (probably as well as exploiting the "plans" that they found in Al-Qaida's computers).

Now, I can't prove to you for certain what motivated the director's concerns - he hasn't run his communications by me for approval lately - but I can think of numerous reasons for his new emphasis (laid out one above) all more likely and mundane than the more conspiratorial or fantastic ones mentioned in this thread.

Bio - what does a quake have to do with the animal die-offs? Is there some causal relation in this man's theory?

If I remember correctly E. Cayce said with the world changing event, It would happen after 3 reports of mass animal die offs ,
and something will happen about/around/in/? Japan to where he says the northern part of that country must be sunk into
the sea.

Heres a link to a guys video about some diffrent ideas and points of view. As always this is one guys perspective.
View it and make your own conclusions.He does talk about the animal die offs.

http://www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com...ew-madrid-fault-zonecatastrophe-imminent.html

Georgia was not underwater in the naval maps

If you are refering to the maps in the link I posted,I think that was diffrent peoples drawings
of what their "for lack of a better word" visions showed them.

Did that map really look like a navel map? The one I seen was a nice topographical map, and
Georgia was under water up above ATL.

Here is what they are worried about...GEORGIA COMPLETELY UNDER SEA WATER!
It is all about the New Madrid Fault Line.
If I recall correctly,Edgar Casey <spelling? predicted that a quake in the new madrid fault line
would bring sea water 500 miles in from the eastern coasts.Florida = gone , Georgia aswell.
The Gulf Coast would extend to the Great lakes.
He predicted this to happen very very soon,right after the 3 reported animal die offs <if I am not mistaken.

The NAVY already has a map "prediction" of the new costline of America it can be found online.

I am beginning to think most of us are preparing for the wrong threat.

i just added an inflatable raft and life vest to my BOB.

i just added an inflatable raft and life vest to my BOB.

Imma stealing one of these from Stone Mountain - Duck Vehicle

i51.tinypic.com_vwsf7s.jpg
i55.tinypic.com_21q0yc.jpg

Back
Top Bottom