• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Heads up and down

Venomous snakes are one of the few things I will kill. Would rather it be dead and not have to worry about it biting someone, especially a kid. Plenty of nonvenemous snakes for killing rodents. And I love all snakes, just dont like venemous ones around people.
I agree. Non poisonous - let go. Poisonous kill where possible.

After seeing a gigantic Eastern diamondback sunning across the trail at my exact drop off spot on Sapelo island I had an immediate appreciation for the snake boots I was wearing.

I was actually the only guy that had snake boots.
I’m sure after that day a few more boots were sold because everyone on the wagon got a good look at that dinosaur before it took off like a rocket into the palmettos.

After seeing a gigantic Eastern diamondback sunning across the trail at my exact drop off spot on Sapelo island I had an immediate appreciation for the snake boots I was wearing.

I was actually the only guy that had snake boots.
I’m sure after that day a few more boots were sold because everyone on the wagon got a good look at that dinosaur before it took off like a rocket into the palmettos.

i say live & let live! a few pictures here! The one I stopped and retrieved right out of Shadydale. It had been ran over a remarkable specimen.

Attachments

• IMG_3664.png
    IMG_3664.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_3663.png
    IMG_3663.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_3662.png
    IMG_3662.png
    840 KB · Views: 27
Back
Top Bottom