• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hearing Protection Act passed out of committee

They should also add SBRs to this since that's even more ridiculous to be regulated by the NFA.

Agreed . SBR laws are the worst . My case in point , exhibit A!

The top is an XM177 SBR . The bottom is a non NFA FS2000. The top one if stamp is not approved will land you a felony. The bottom ... no issues . Really dumb law as the size is almost the same and not enough to make a difference :

IMG_5419.JPG

I got my pistol brace and ear protection. If it happens Ill buy a suppressor if it doesnt my $200 will go for another brace, ammo or towards another pistol. I get charged enough in taxes and for stupid $#@& that im not paying for the honor of a can. If SHTF and the Government collapses then noone will care if I run an oil filter or a flashlight.

I got my pistol brace and ear protection. If it happens Ill buy a suppressor if it doesnt my $200 will go for another brace, ammo or towards another pistol. I get charged enough in taxes and for stupid $#@& that im not paying for the honor of a can. If SHTF and the Government collapses then noone will care if I run an oil filter or a flashlight.
Suppressors I can live without . They are fun but I don't see them as a necessity. Machine guns however I need for a few reasons. I buy many items online to avoid sales tax. That savings alone pay for my tax stamps.

I hate taxes more than anyone . So I pay the ones I must until something changes . I won't do without just to prove a point though. It's cool if you or anyone else does .

If HPA passed most of the current makers of silencers will be out of business within 2 years but others will take their place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If HPA passed most of the current makers of silencers will be out of business within 2 years but others will take their place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I dunno about that. I think we would see the opposite. Many items totally sold out with long wait times for production .

I dunno about that. I think we would see the opposite. Many items totally sold out with long wait times for production .
Yeah thats going to happen at first but then there will be a radically different market some will see it early and be ready to take advantage but the others will realize to late.

Back
Top Bottom