• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Heckler and Koch on the verge of going out of Business

I always wanted a USP 45 for the cool factor. Once I got it I thought it was Built like an old Ruger. Thats a good thing most of the time but it was fricking huge. Good build quality but not a fan of the long levers, mag release and size. Sold it and later picked up a few other random HK pistols. All had crap triggers and looked cool. Sold them as well. I am a partial fan of the LE trigger but it could still use some work. The 30-06 I use to have ate brass. Didnt reload at the time but probably would not have wanted to try those casings. Id rather own 2-3 quality firearms that Ill use than a ridiculously over priced range toy. If you got the money to burn, more power to yah. Ive not seen anything they have put out in years that peaked my interest. As craprastic as Taurus is, at least they make effort to change. I would have said the same about Sig but they dropped the 365. Not quite perfection but a damn good try.

344F801B-AF1C-482E-8EEE-56C4B3F1F1A7.jpeg

Hi Point could purchase rights to make some models in the US. Wouldn’t that be a conundrum?

They might be affordable then.

If I were stuck with choosing between a Hi Point or a Kel Tec I'd choose the Hi Point. Not sure what that says about Hi Point but you can tell what I think of Kel Tec.

I'm not a fan boi, I've fired the MP5SD, fun but not worth the money in my opinion. I've owned several HK91 "patterned" rifles and three HK91s. I never liked any of them due to ergonomics, triggers, and that delayed blow back roller lock bolt carrier knocks my fillings out. I buy them when I can get a deal but they always wind up getting sold off during any panic induced price spike. No love for them here. I don't understand why some people go "gah gah" over them.

The employees are going to work extra overtime for free in order to boost sales.....interesting. That would imply the demand is greater than the supply, and sales are low because production can't keep up.

Or they have their head up their butts.

Back
Top Bottom