Help me find a link to print DOT medical examiner's card

Status
Not open for further replies.

tlw1179

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
168   0
Reaction score
Help me find a link to print DOT medical examiner's card. i need to get a copy of it to tak to the DR . I have to have one to use my vehicle as work. dr office does not have copies of this , she say's usually an individual comes in with them, in my case i don't have it cause i will be self employed

anyone know of a link , can't find it!!

Not sure if this is what you are looking for but I found it. Also, I saved a copy of the Medical Examiner Report and it looks like it has a "card" at the bottom that you can fill out and cut out. If you like, om me your email address and I will forward to you. Print it on good card stock if this is what you are looking for. Hope it helps

http://www.fmcsa.dot.gov/rules-regulations/topics/medical/aboutdotexam.htm

Recordkeeping
If the medical examiner finds that the person he/she examined is physically qualified to drive a commercial motor vehicle (CMV), the medical examiner will furnish one copy of the results to the person who was examined and complete a Medical Examiner?s Certificate (page 9 of the Medical Examination Report). If a driver wishes the Certificate to be in card form, he/she may:

Purchase a separate "medical card" from an industry supplier of motor carrier forms (e.g., State trucking association) before the physical exam and ask the medical examiner to complete and sign it, in addition to the Medical Examination Report form; or
Print the Certificate on cardstock paper. It is permissible to reduce the size of the Certificate.

The card on page 9 is what you cut out and keep with you. I needed the rest of it to take to the DR office , thanks

I searched that site but missed the link

my employer provides mine,but seems unusual a doctors office doesnt stock these.anyway glad you found what you were looking for.

I called my Dr office and she told me they didn't have them , that the form comes from the employer. Being as i will be self employed i don't have it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom