• Tacos

Votes: 11 34.4%

• Total voters

drewga11

Default rank <4000 posts
ODT Junkie!
66   0
Reaction score
I have been trying to research these things and think I have narrowed it down to 2 options, but maybe I missed something. The problem is I can't decide.

It will pretty much be exclusively used on a 10.5in 300 BO, but I may purchase a threaded bolt action 308 sometime in the distant future. So not sure I really need or even want QD mounting.

I don't really care as much about overall length as I do sound reduction. So not interested in super short cans so much. Weight isn't that big a concern, but I've seen a couple cans that were 28 ounces and I definitely don't want that much extra weight on the end of my gun.

I'd like to stay under $1000 before tax and tax stamp. Also I don't own any other cans, unless you count my 22 can currently residing in NFA jail.

What do y'all think? Should I be looking at something else entirely? Any issues or cons with the 2 I'm currently looking at?

That is interesting. I had not run across that one before. Appears that newer ones are rated up to 300WM. And the price ain't bad either.
They updated the mono core a year's back to go to 300WM. I had mine in for a baffle strike repair and it had the old core. They put the new core in for me, no charge. Liberty is a fantastic company.

I would suggest you try a couple of cans out if you can. 2 cans with the same decibel rating can sound quite different. Your ears might like one and not the other due to tone.

I have been trying to research these things and think I have narrowed it down to 2 options, but maybe I missed something. The problem is I can't decide.

It will pretty much be exclusively used on a 10.5in 300 BO, but I may purchase a threaded bolt action 308 sometime in the distant future. So not sure I really need or even want QD mounting.

I don't really care as much about overall length as I do sound reduction. So not interested in super short cans so much. Weight isn't that big a concern, but I've seen a couple cans that were 28 ounces and I definitely don't want that much extra weight on the end of my gun.

I'd like to stay under $1000 before tax and tax stamp. Also I don't own any other cans, unless you count my 22 can currently residing in NFA jail.

What do y'all think? Should I be looking at something else entirely? Any issues or cons with the 2 I'm currently looking at?
I really like the dead air nomad and also really enjoy the yhm resonator. I need to play with the silencerco 36m some more.

Back
Top Bottom