• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Help Naming School

we called ours , water school, mountain school repelling school , combat ops school. imsurgets. cold weathe and hot weather and Jungle and sand.

Well, I ended up not getting the log cabin. The woman renting it got an insurance settlement and caught up on the back rent (my luck). I ended up getting a building in downtown LaFayette. It is next to Sears. We are going to focus on the martial art and fitness side of it to start, but we may open a side business later that builds ARs and does wilderness courses. I had a fantastic guy lined up to build the ARs, so I'm a little bummed about that, but I just don't see it as a fit for this building. I was going to go with Pigeon Mountain Combatives (PMC) for short, but I'm not sure I like the name with the new building. We are going to have Crossfit style (it is trademarked) workouts and Judo, BJJ and submission grappling. We'll also teach the self-defense stuff that we normally do for police and swat teams. Anyway, back where I started with looking for a name. I've got the mats, the equipment, the building and no name. haha

Judo, BJJ, and combatives all have one thing in common - taking a person to the ground to finish the fight. Maybe you could work that into the name somehow, like Takedown Training Academy. Just throwing ideas out there.

Back
Top Bottom