• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Here we go...

Exactly!! And remember the slam fire police and military models. However they also had the A5 platform as well. Personally I like a shotgun, but I like any good weapons system
In fact it was so effective that the Germans actually tried to get the pump shotgun banned from the battlefield because it's because of it's devastating effects in the field. You can't deny that if one country tries to get a gun banned from the battlefield that it can't be effective in the homefront. That says a lot right there.

In fact it was so effective that the Germans actually tried to get the pump shotgun banned from the battlefield because it's because of it's devastating effects in the field. You can't deny that if one country tries to get a gun banned from the battlefield that it can't be effective in the homefront. That says a lot right there.

They hated shotguns so much, the Germans invented the Flame Thrower.

If you read the article it has good points. I don’t really care that much about shotguns (I like them and use them) for an articulate rebuttal. I have 2 x 870s ones a do all hunting shotgun, and I have a 20 inch defense one fatalbert is working on now. If I could get a nice semi auto I definitely would, but all my money and time is tied up into long range shooting at the moment.

I live under the impression that nothing is perfect and everything can fail. The best option I can think of is whatever you rely on Practice,practice,practice and even then have a back up. Ill be the first to admit I dont practice enough but I do know which of my guns have the best track record. I have a P95 for bedside and I swear that thing has eaten every crappy ammo Ive fed it.

I just wish the made a less expensive version of the M4. I like the Mossberg with the collapsible stock, ghost ring sights and barrel guard. Very nice looking weapon if you ask me. Now one that looked just like that but in a semi-auto version and I would be up for.

One that looks exactly like this semi-auto would be something I would be on a desperate search for. There is always some variation that takes away from the simplistic look and doesn't have quite the appeal.

I have 2 mossberg 500's. One sits by the bed, the other sits under the backseat of the truck. They've always gone bang when I pulled the trigger. I have a safe full of Beretta and Benelli shotguns. I've had issues from both brands. I still love them tho. I disagree on the weapon reliability claim of the OP's. However, I agree on the human reliability portion of it. A benelli m4 is on my list of weapons to pick up. But 2 mortgages, a baby on the way, and remodeling the house we're in kind of gets in the way of gun funds sometimes. Being poor is a drag.
Far from “Poor” brother. Enjoy them babies while you can. That may be why a couple of these “internet giants” are so bitter lol. Won’t be long you’ll be teaching them how to properly use a pumpShoTGun . Congrats

I live under the impression that nothing is perfect and everything can fail. The best option I can think of is whatever you rely on Practice,practice,practice and even then have a back up. Ill be the first to admit I dont practice enough but I do know which of my guns have the best track record. I have a P95 for bedside and I swear that thing has eaten every crappy ammo Ive fed it.
Agreed, and buy 2. Or more if you can, once you’ve found what works for you. Hard to break a P model Ruger fo Sho

Back
Top Bottom