Home Defense scenario?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nc1383

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
96   0
Reaction score
Someone busts in the door trying to steal your heroin supply(just kidding)...

Someone busts in your door for a robbery, or whatever else?

Do you clear your house or do hold up with your firearm, and a phone with the 911 on the line?

I don't have kids so I don't have that on my brain....what about the people that do? Are their rooms in a relatively close/convenient location?

shoot the fool as he busts through the door because my pistol is ALWAYS in arms reach of me, then call 911 and tell em to send the meat wagon.

as far as clearing, that's really if you come home and find your house has been broken into. and legally on that, I would say stay outside and call 911 and let the cops clear.

shoot the fool as he busts through the door because my pistol is ALWAYS in arms reach of me, then call 911 and tell em to send the meat wagon.

as far as clearing, that's really if you come home and find your house has been broken into. and legally on that, I would say stay outside and call 911 and let the cops clear.

Yes, I hear you. Many guys don't think of the legal implications of having an ''out'', and not taking it.

Papa bear will protect mamma bear and Cubs with tools at my disposal. You enter my den uninvited and there will be repercussions and it won't turn out well for the intruder. God hope it never happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom