• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Home Defense scenario?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless in his M.O he has had specific training clearing structures that means nothing.
It is well known in the training community that just because someome was in the military does not make them an expert on any or all areas of the use of small arms in a civilian context.
Besides my post was not directed specifically at him but is what is taught at every firearms training school that I've attended or know of.

I have had the training, AST, urban combat etc. "Slicing the pie'' all of that good stuff ...BUT I'm still staying in my bedroom in a designated spot I think. Guys with kids have an entirely different mode of thinking though...understandably.

Last edited:
I'm going with the hold up in my room, get my girl, call the cops, and point the gauge at the door...lol

What would you do seriously though?
Since I am usually drunk and I am/was PSYOP I will probably write a strong heart felt letter and slip it under the door of the room I am hiding in and hope the bad guy goes away. ;)

I have had the training, AST, urban combat etc. "Slicing the pie'' all of that good stuff ...BUT I'm stilling staying in my bedroom in a designated spot I think. Guys with kids have an entirely different mode of thinking though...understandably.

Thats funny.... you beat me to this statement.
I was going to say even if the homeowner had specialized training they should still "hole up" in most cases

I have had the training, AST, urban combat etc. "Slicing the pie'' all of that good stuff ...BUT I'm still staying in my bedroom in a designated spot I think. Guys with kids have an entirely different mode of thinking though...understandably.

Then the goal would be to get the kids into the preplanned defensive position, too.

Whatever dude. If I even hear my door rattle without my permission I'm going to dual wield my compensated USP's with extra mags in my plate carrier and shoot the door down. Then I'm going to clear the whole neighborhood with my night vision goggles and throwing knives so the tangos don't even hear me picking them off one by one.

/s

Lmao. U do need a plate carrier there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom