• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Honda’s Pickup Truck Is Beating Ford at Its Own Game

Don't understand the hate for US vehicles. approaching 1,000,000 miles total between 3 GM trucks, only 1 of them a diesel.

Is Honda still selling that self destroying interference engine? Don't change the rubberband timing the valves, and it costs more to fix than it is worth. I guess they never learned about using chains or real gears in their motors.
I'm not hating on any vehicle. I just want the most for my money, and from my experience that means Honda or Toyota.

I know Honda has made some non interference engines in the past, but I honestly don't know what goes in their current cars.

I know that my car has a fuel injected 1.5 liter engine that's rated at somewhere around 70hp. LOL

It is NOT a non interference engine. I think Honda recommends changing the timing belt every 100k miles, but trust me, you can go WAY farther than that on a belt. And when you do get ready to change the belt, it's a pretty simple process. Heck, pretty much everything is easy to do on those little engines. They're not much bigger than gokart motors. LMAO!

the nissan frontier is every bit as good as a toyota tacoma maybe even
better. think about it. how many more old nissan hardbodies do you
still see on the road compared to toyota trucks. the toyotas are out
numbered 10 to 1. everybody keeps saying toyota is the best until
it becomes true.

I know this

I would hate to be so insecure in my manhood that I would let what I drive define it

Just Sayn

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Some people like vanilla Ice cream and some like a little extra flavor. If you enjoy your vanilla vehicle then sleep well at night and don't worry about what men think.

:cool:

upload_2017-7-12_22-2-4.png

even the Mexican automakers are running a close second and 3rd, but that F-Series remains at #1, ever wonder why?

Back
Top Bottom