• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How do I reducing "warning points"? Like driver school to reduce points on DL?

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor (3).gif

Since I posted my " Mod and the Duck joke " some joker in a clown car has driven past my house twice blowing an aooga horn. The joke was not aimed at you Ken Ford so the note on my front door about " Clowns don't do drive by's, we stop" was really unnecessary Ken. Just saying......

Stop pissin' people off! That's what my wife would tell me. Seems I'm frequently pissin' someone off. Lost my last job with the county 'cause a I called out the liberal ''boss'' of mine on his inability to preform his job. He still suckin' at his job and I'm workin' for myself. I'm thinkin' it was a good trade. Felt good.

So OP, you want to get some of your points removed. There is good news and bad news on that subject. First the bad, seems you have found a MOD who wants to follow you around. I believe BIKER calls it a Pocket MOD. No points will every be removed because you want them removed. They will expire. The good news, no one is ever banned for points. You may have some vacation time, but that is about all. The site lacks the ability and the balls to post a rule and stand buy it. The owner of the site actually states, and I paraphrase, "the rules will change without warning and go in any direction I want because I am the owner".

So OP, relax, you will never be banned and the points don't mean anything. Remember, you are completely wrong and the MODS are forever correct and the owner of the site, is the owner of the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom