• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

how do you let go

Divorcing and that hurt. Then I met an amazing woman. She sets the hook and tells me she has a sugar daddy who is her CEO and and and.

Thought I had truly found someone special and nope, she a whore. Made me question wtf does it all matter. And my conclusion is Who I am matters. Living a good honest life matters, my relationship with my daughter matters. And I got past it.

Every now and then I do imagine sending him data that his wife is a whore too and none of the kids are his...

Lotta good advice here. Eat healthy and exercise. Your body and mind go hand in hand. Exercise is a great stress reliever. If finances are part of the problem make a budget then adjust it periodically. Putting my expenses on paper has shown me that it is not as bad as I thought and given me light at the end of the tunnel. Surround yourself with positive people. No need sitting around alone getting depressed. Force yourself to do what needs to be done. Chores building up only makes things worse. Lots of other things you can do but take small steps getting started. If you jump in head first you may hit a rock.

Divorcing and that hurt. Then I met an amazing woman. She sets the hook and tells me she has a sugar daddy who is her CEO and and and.

Thought I had truly found someone special and nope, she a whore. Made me question wtf does it all matter. And my conclusion is Who I am matters. Living a good honest life matters, my relationship with my daughter matters. And I got past it.

Every now and then I do imagine sending him data that his wife is a whore too and none of the kids are his...

Minus the CEO but close.
I can completely relate to this.
Love has always brought me nothing but Pain and Grief.

Ga Boy. I wish I had the answer.
All I can do is pray for both of us.
I'm not in a good place either, but I have to endure any pain that comes my way.
I'm a single dad.
I have no choice.
I'm here if you ever want to unload some crazy. And I'll give you some of mine.
Sometimes when you do that.
You can think to yourself I'm grateful for the problems I have.
Hang in there Brother.

Ga Boy. I wish I had the answer.
All I can do is pray for both of us.
I'm not in a good place either, but I have to endure any pain that comes my way.
I'm a single dad.
I have no choice.
I'm here if you ever want to unload some crazy. And I'll give you some of mine.
Sometimes when you do that.
You can think to yourself I'm grateful for the problems I have.
Hang in there Brother.

I like that,"I'm grateful for the problems I have." I'm probably older than you guys, but I'm grateful for the problems I have.

Back
Top Bottom