How many of us are awake 1a-5a?

Which one are you?

• I work night shift, always up at night

• I work a day job, but often awake at night

• I work a day job, but stay up super late and can sleep in

• I am retired and am up whenever I want

• You don't know me, man...I'm different, unique

Results are only viewable after voting.
I just take short naps throughout the day and night.
My wife's medical condition dictates that I be on the alert 24/7 and my own aches and pains makes what little sleep I do get less than restful.
I've always had trouble sleeping so it's really nothing new.
I read news articles or anything else that catches my eye at night, watch a few videos on youtube, work on my meme farm and pop in here to see if anything interesting is going on and just wait untill daylight to start all over again.

Yep - it sux sometimes……other times it’s ok.
I always have been a sporadic sleeper. I used to drive limo at night for a sideline job. That kept me up most weekends and some weekday nights. But I have never really slept a normal schedule I guess. Just nap here and there mostly. I know it’s not good for you to do it that way though.

Once you retire you really lose all concept of time....stay up late reading or talking or watching tv wake up at when ever eat lunch run a few errands eat supper and start all over again.......or spend the day sitting out by the pond fishing and watching the world . Rough times hahaha.
Apparently I’m doing the retirement thing all wrong.

I tried the whole "video game" thing but it's just not for me, just seems like a colossal waste of time but I guess for some people it can help pass the hours away. I was never into it when they first came out and I'm too old to start now.
I'd rather read or watch something interesting or just annoy my dog who's trying to sleep.

Back
Top Bottom