• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How much are crickets?

CAMSDADDY

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
109   0
Reaction score
I’m just curious where you are how much crickets cost? I have not purchased any in a while but did yesterday and the $4/50 or $.08 piece. The ones I got were a little skinny. I hope to drown them tomorrow evening. I hope enough of them survive to make it to the pond. I’m curious if crickets cost vary by location

I’m just curious where you are how much crickets cost? I have not purchased any in a while but did yesterday and the $4/50 or $.08 piece. The ones I got were a little skinny. I hope to drown them tomorrow evening. I hope enough of them survive to make it to the pond. I’m curious if crickets cost vary by location
Cut a Potatoe in half and put it in the cricket bucket.

I had a Mexican Tarantula in an aquarium for about 10 years and would feed him crickets all the time…. My brother got him for me as a pet one year for a birthday present. At the time he had a Boa . My mother hated going in our rooms !! Lol.
But yeah, I used to do the potato thing to help keep them alive. Every couple of days I would put a few fresh slices in the tube. They get water and nutrients from it. Helps with their longevity big time !

Try putting some carrots in the cage with them, it will turn their thorax orange and sometimes the bream and red breast seem to like that.

Back
Top Bottom