http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/11/28/ga-man-kills-wandering-alzheimer-patient-who-kno

That is an awful outcome for everyone involved. The fact he went outside to confront the old guy is not looking good for the shooter.

Another example of people not understanding the laws for self defense.

"Yeah, someone comes banging on my door at four in the morning and I'll shoot their ass. It's legal, too, cause I'm defending my home."
Billy Bob Dumbass (shortly before being introduced to his new cellmate, "Bubba".)

Now everyone just calls him "Princes".

Friend of mine's wife answered the door for a girl selling Bible story Books 2 blacks rush in and let a 3rd one in basement and beat hell out of her.Don't have all the details.Happened in Forsyth County

5 miles away from me....crazy thing is a local cop stopped the man minutes earlier and eventually let me man go not knowing he was lost. Charges haven't been filed and from what I understand won't be. Sad though!

Lets see. He knocked on my door in the very early hours. I went outside. He didn't follow my verbal commands so I shot him. WOW. I love the castle doctrine but to many people feel it's a kill someone for free card. This was not a case of self defense

I Fully support 'right to defend' but sometimes you just have to wonder "why did the homeowner go into the yard?"
I'm not saying he was looking for a fight, but in hindsight, staying inside and letting the cops handle it sure would have been cheaper.

Back
Top Bottom