• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I Am Going to Scream . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cancel culture at its finest!! 1A protects even the nastiest hate speech!!!!! You guys are welcome to run your mouths as you see fit if he wishes to say these things than he can FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!!

By no means condoning what was said but just like the 2A I will die protecting the 1A

Cancel culture at its finest!! 1A protects even the nastiest hate speech!!!!! You guys are welcome to run your mouths as you see fit if he wishes to say these things than he can FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!!

By no means condoning what was said but just like the 2A I will die protecting the 1A
On your 6 bro :thumb:

I’m one that will speak my mind and believe that others should as well. As long as you aren’t trying to cram your trash in my ears and mind, I will respond likewise. I took an oath to defend EVERYONES rights. I take that to heart and all should. Worry about the 2x4 in your eye before you worry about the splinter in mine.

I’m white and I’m a porch monkey. It’s a southern term. We also have yard apes.:doh: get over yer self.

I guess all you knee swallowing Mod favorites can say what ever you wish and get away with it.

Really? My folks were born in raised in the north Ga mountains and I grew up in Clayton County back in the 80's. I call bull crap on your fake excuse to suppress your racist friends comments.

True racism at its finest here folks, but don't worry the authorities won't say a thing. Wonder why the US is in the situation we're in.

I guess all you knee swallowing Mod favorites can say what ever you wish and get away with it.

Really? My folks were born in raised in the north Ga mountains and I grew up in Clayton County back in the 80's. I call bull ctap on your fake excuse to suppress your racist friend.

True racism at its finest here folks but don't worry the authorities won't say a thing. Wonder why the US is in the situation we're in.
What have you done to help the world?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom