• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I have lost hope.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
bottom line is its his stuff and he can sell it to whomever he/she wants regardless of what you say or do, or what he tells you. That's just a hard fact whether its this site or hell anywhere. People aren't obligated to sell to you or anyone. How do expect to site to make them so?
Not saying he can't sell it to whomever. But if somebody commits to a purchase than there should be some type of validation to that.

That's fine and I have always played by the rules. But I have seen the light. Freedom of speech should not be regulated anywhere or anytime. It's no different than an infringement on our 2a rights.

A lot of members talk about Freedom of Speech on this site. When you signed on to the site you agreed to follow the rules of this site and that included things you cannot do and things you cannot say. You chose to be a member of this site, and you chose to agree to the rules and regulations. You can complain about a loss of Freedom of Speech, but you decided to limit your Freedom of Speech. You regulated your own Freedom of Speech, not the site.

I'm so confused now. So you obviously talked to him and y'all came to terms if you PayPal 'd him the money? That's a different story, you should be able to neg him in that case.

A lot of members talk about Freedom of Speech on this site. When you signed on to the site you agreed to follow the rules of this site and that included things you cannot do and things you cannot say. You chose to be a member of this site, and you chose to agree to the rules and regulations. You can complain about a lost of Freedom of Speech, but you decided to limit your Freedom of Speech. You regulated your own Freedom of Speech, not the site.

You know just as well as any that those rules change depending on the mood of the mods and owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom