• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I just shot my foot

We were at a bonfire every sat night we had one.we had a Blackhawk 44 we were drawing and cowboy styling like the westerns and a guy shot himself in the knee on the draw.we kinda quit having that much fun after that.
😂😂😂 omg I’m dying rn. Hope he’s ok but god I would not live that down.

I used to give a ride to the gun shows in Perry and Atlanta to a club member (now deceased). He carried some kind of Makarov and whenever he'd take it off to put it in the glove box he'd empty it but when he returned to the car, he'd load it before re-holstering it. I'd cringe and squeeze my legs as far into the driver's side door panel as possible because he simply didn't or couldn't chamber a round without pointing it somewhat towards my legs.

Moments of sheer terror.

I don't allow anyone to unload or re-load a gun in my car anymore. Period. Me included.
Some people do the most retarded crap with guns thinking their actions are being more cautious.

I mean, it's not like it's a 9mm that'll blow your lungs out.
LOL. I do know they've been making some nasty 9mm rounds for a long time. I've just seen too many shot with 9 vs others. I mean if 9 was my only choice, sure I'd go with it. I have had to use the 9. The difference is I've seen first hand the difference in performance

Hopefully no next times

LOL. I do know they've been making some nasty 9mm rounds for a long time. I've just seen too many shot with 9 vs others. I mean if 9 was my only choice, sure I'd go with it. I have had to use the 9. The difference is I've seen first hand the difference in performance
My buddy in the vet group I am in was shot 15 times with a 45 acp hornedy critical defense rds after bringing ambushed. He survived. Shot placement is key. No mater what rd you get hit if they hit the coronary artery you’re gonna die.

also aftercare. No one talks about it. How to stop bleeding correctly. Also buying the correct equipment not fake cat tq from Amazon. If I didn’t have a tourniquet the guy I was with could have died. I had no cell phone service and couldn’t look up where the hospital was. We were out in the sticks for the most part. We just got super lucky EMS was cruising around.

Back
Top Bottom