• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I know another post about the ATF brace rule. Please watch the video from GOA.

Your optimism is considered. Nice pointing the finger back strategy to imply you're "informing people". Also not saying "mass arrests" or roundups. A snake is subtle until it's not. Also, never implied, simply exploited your advocating for the compliance and I quote "there is no got ya...and everything is okay with this." Yea guy...sounds like it's okay cuz your(this one is correct) ATF buddy said it is. Nothing interesting here just the usual folks that got us here in the first place. I'm not here to sound an alarm. There's enough of those in this world. What I will do is challenge someone that says "it's okay man, its only a 16 inch barrel its 2033, my atf buddy said its okay". I'm not trying to get banned on here so I'll leave it alone but you? Yea you...you need some work done on you. Real work. Worked. Have a good one.
there you go bud.

You're optimism is considered. Nice pointing the finger back strategy to imply your "informing people". Also not saying "mass arrests" or roundups. A snake is subtle until it's not. Also, never implied, simply exploited your advocating for the compliance and I quote "there is no got ya...and everything is okay with this." Yea guy...sounds like it's okay cuz your ATF buddy said it is. Nothing interesting here just the usual folks that got us here in the first place. I'm not here to sound an alarm. There's enough of those in this world. What I will do is challenge someone that says "it's okay man, its only a 16 inch barrel its 2033, my atf buddy said its okay". I'm not trying to get banned on here so I'll leave it alone but you? Yea you...you need some work done on you. Real work. Worked. Have a good one.
You want to see if you can do some real work on me, pal? I'm in!

Don't expect a sympathetic ear to your paranoid rantings and weird interpretations of what others have said. If you're off your meds, get back on them. If you don't take meds, you probably should.

Jeez I hope you're wrong, but upon reading it again... maybe not. Sounds like he has that mustache so his boyfriend can get a good grip.
Okay guy. You call me paranoid that's fine. It's the "my ATF buddy said" interpretation for me lol. Also I never threatened you saying I was working you, again you can't read or interpret. Re read and put that Ga ged to use. You're blatantly calling me "paranoid" and feel attacked cuz you're defending this rule. Good to go. No worries man. Not my circus.

Okay guy. You call me paranoid that's fine. It's the "my ATF buddy said" interpretation for me lol. Also I never threatened you saying I was working you, again you can't read or interpret. Re read and put that Ga ged to use. You're blatantly calling me "paranoid" and feel attacked cuz you're defending this rule. Good to go. No worries man. Not my circus.
Not defending the rule. Just got some clarification of it. Good god, man. Try to get some non paranoid braincells working.

Not defending the rule. Just got some clarification of it. Good god, man. Try to get some non paranoid braincells working.
🤙keep backing it like your post suggests. The future gens will thank you. You didn't clarify anything. Also, curious, do you know who's in that mustache picture? It's okay to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom