• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I love the view of Chem-trails in the morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
So then you know the excess steam from the cooling towers will routinely form clouds that dont dissipate even at low elevations? But that doesnt really fit into your too tight tin foil hat.
What a novel freaking concept that superheated air being discharged at 30k feet into sub 0 temperatures creates a bloody trail!
No, its the government somehow pumping chemicals into jet fuel that rains down onto the entire population (world wide mind you) because THAT makes perfect sense.
Your avatar is a cartoon squirrel and moose. So are you the squirrel or moose?
Do yall just not pay attention to air travel and how some days they fly with ZERO trail and other days every single freaking one has a trail? Ever think the weather and atmospheric conditions are to blame? No, yall just think they have a switch to turn the chems on and off lol

images (1).jpeg

Just breathe deep.

Breathe in that crisp, cool mountain air.

Relax

Relax

That’s it…just close your eyes and relax

Nothing to worry about, just go back to sleep

All your worries will be over soon

(Don’t forget to breathe 😉)

You just answered my first question in the affirmative whether you know it or not.

"The biggest waste of time is arguing with the fool and fanatic who doesn't care about truth or reality, but only the victory of his beliefs and illusions. There are people who, for all the evidence presented to them, do not have the ability to understand. Others who are blinded by ego, hatred and resentment, and the only thing that they want is to be right even if they aren’t."

Regardless, here goes

It is not "superheated air" but mostly a mixture of di-hydrogen oxide (water) and CO2, the principal products of combustion for fossil fuels. At 30k, -70F or so, the H2O turns into ice crystals that sublimate (from solid to vapor) and dissipate soon after. At sea level the steam will either burn off as the sun rises or condense on most surfaces depending on the dew point.

I understand impetuosity and immaturity, but what I do not understand is why someone would want to put it on display for all to see.
So you admit that its not chemtrails and is actually just a by product from the engines of planes.
I noticed you only focused on one thing i said and nothing else but in turned proved my point that they arent chemtrails.
You just like to belittle people and attack them for your own satisfaction it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom