• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I love the view of Chem-trails in the morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you admit that its not chemtrails and is actually just a by product from the engines of planes.
I noticed you only focused on one thing i said and nothing else but in turned proved my point that they arent chemtrails.
You just like to belittle people and attack them for your own satisfaction it seems.
I give up

I’m sorry, I should have never engaged
Lol, your good man. The US is still conducting these methods. Over like, 56 countries are. We're running out've fresh water. Look up water scarcity and go down the rabbit hole. Specifically the basin out west. People call it chemtrails or in this case could very well be vapor. Fact is, whether it is or it isnt...theyre right!

Well, truth be told, when I did see them in the past (pre-vaxx), I always donned protective gear as quickly as possible.

934E136F-63D9-4258-83AF-E5D962438CA1.jpeg
FCD52241-93DD-4EE7-A217-2F7CC4127285.jpeg

So you admit that its not chemtrails and is actually just a by product from the engines of planes.
I noticed you only focused on one thing i said and nothing else but in turned proved my point that they arent chemtrails.
You just like to belittle people and attack them for your own satisfaction it seems.
Actually, most contrails you see come from the aerodynamic surfaces, not the engines. Often you can see them from wingtips, etc.
The high and low pressure regions created (which is how planes fly) impact the amount of moisture that the air can absorb. When the moisture in the air exceeds that, it condenses out into a 'cloud'.
Like this:
B-1 Low & Fast.jpg
B-1B Sonic.jpg
F-22 Lingerie.jpg

(Of course, that could just be strategically-placed Chem dispensors!)

It is not "superheated air" but mostly a mixture of di-hydrogen oxide (water) and CO2, the principal products of combustion for fossil fuels. At 30k, -70F or so, the H2O turns into ice crystals that sublimate (from solid to vapor) and dissipate soon after. At sea level the steam will either burn off as the sun rises or condense on most surfaces depending on the dew point.

I understand impetuosity and immaturity, but what I do not understand is why someone would want to put it on display for all to see.
So...you actually make it rain....

Just curious if you are as stupid as your avatar looks?

Having started up and operated several steam plants (biggest was 650 mw), once in stable operation, the major steam plant plumes that vent to atmosphere are usually from the continuous blow down tank and the deaerator. Sometimes, the condenser vacuum pumps and air ejectors are mixed in.

If you know that…why are asking about the validity of chemtrails? What you just described is more complicated than vapor trials.

Planes are hot, air up there is cold, as they pass through the cold air they condense, they hang around so long because they are extremely small ice crystals. They’ve effectively made a cloud.

There’s 3100 cubic miles of water vapor in the air, so the aircraft is constantly passing through water vapor.

Technically, you can call them chemtrails bc water vapor is a chemical.

Actually, most contrails you see come from the aerodynamic surfaces, not the engines. Often you can see them from wingtips, etc.
The high and low pressure regions created (which is how planes fly) impact the amount of moisture that the air can absorb. When the moisture in the air exceeds that, it condenses out into a 'cloud'.
Like this:
View attachment 5331413View attachment 5331414View attachment 5331415
(Of course, that could just be strategically-placed Chem dispensors!)
The first two pics I can vouch for, was on them 6 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom