I love the view of Chem-trails in the morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, most contrails you see come from the aerodynamic surfaces, not the engines. Often you can see them from wingtips, etc.
The high and low pressure regions created (which is how planes fly) impact the amount of moisture that the air can absorb. When the moisture in the air exceeds that, it condenses out into a 'cloud'.
Like this:
View attachment 5331413View attachment 5331414View attachment 5331415
(Of course, that could just be strategically-placed Chem dispensors!)
Bla,bla,bla, soup boi

If you know that…why are asking about the validity of chemtrails? What you just described is more complicated than vapor trials.

Planes are hot, air up there is cold, as they pass through the cold air they condense, they hang around so long because they are extremely small ice crystals. They’ve effectively made a cloud.

There’s 3100 cubic miles of water vapor in the air, so the aircraft is constantly passing through water vapor.

Technically, you can call them chemtrails bc water vapor is a chemical.
The ones I’ve seen up close from the planes around ours and the trails coming from other planes, came from the wing tips. Not the hot exhaust. While I’ll not argue that the rapid cooling of the exhaust couldn’t cause it, seems like it’s possible even probable, it’s not as common as the wings.
Even relatively slow planes like the C130 can leave trails if the atmospheric conditions are right.

The ones I’ve seen up close from the planes around ours and the trails coming from our own plane, came from the wing tips. Not the hot exhaust. While I’ll not argue that the rapid cooling of the exhaust couldn’t cause it, seems like it’s possible even probable, it’s not as common as the wings.
Even relatively slow planes like the C130 can leave trails if the atmospheric conditions are right.
Even F1 cars can leave trails in the right conditions.
And I'm not talking rooster tails.

The ones I’ve seen up close from the planes around ours and the trails coming from our own plane, came from the wing tips. Not the hot exhaust. While I’ll not argue that the rapid cooling of the exhaust couldn’t cause it, seems like it’s possible even probable, it’s not as common as the wings.
Prop wash

I remember when cloud seeding was being openly discussed and all the chem-trail tards all threw their tinfoil hats into the air like a high school graduation ceremony. As if they had been vindicated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom