• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I sure have noticed a lot of these going up for sail/sale/sell/cell lately

I personally never owned a 40. Have shot several that's friends had. Never saw anything spectacular about them. I will just stay with my 9mm's, 45 and 357 magnums. Got plenty of factory ammo for em all(self defense), several thousand personally reloaded rounds for each and tons of fixins to reload more.
Had a friend in high school who only drank Schlitz Malt Liquor Bull. I'm with you, tasted like home brewed dog ****.

I drank enough Mickey's big mouth bottles in high school to float a boat. I'd gag at the smell of that pisswater today!

ya

but i got plenty of 9mm now so i aint worried about running dry

i recall .357 sig being everywhere to but **** that caliber
If I was planning on shooting to kill (especially through a car windshield) there would be nothing wrong with choosing the .357 Sig. I know it can be pricey but there isn't any more lethal round out there IMHO............ Hope I never have to though!

or you could just shoot a cheaper, superior round that isnt garbage

just saying

I have pistols in 9mm, .40 and .45. I honestly have no preference as to the caliber I carry. I have been issued all three and have seen people that have been shot by all three. Bullets stop people by causing blood loss or by scrambling the brain. I am fully convinced that all three bullets will do that.

Back
Top Bottom