• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I think PSA is gonna shut down SHOT show

The ones I’ve seen ran well. Only bad I’ve heard is where some folks’ AK-V won’t run certain bullet profiles, while others’ will.
Mine don’t like American eagle 147. But everything else hasn’t had a problem, even other flat nose rounds. But after every 2-300 rounds I try em again just to see if it just needs a good breaking in. I’m on round 4 of that cycle now

Its the feed ramp profile on the barrels.

Many PCC barrles won't feed truncated cone bullets without a reprofile of the feed ramp. I can't run AE147s but have no trouble running Speer 147s. The shape of those 2 bullets is different. The AE is a shorter bullet than the Speer and I suspect that is the reason for the feed failures.

It looks like they are just announcing a clone of the B&T rifle caliber APC guns ....

PSA looks to be really gearing up for some big additions to their lineup this year for SHOT!! They’ve been posting a few teaser pics for their MP5 clone and then they shared this today.....I dig it!!

This is the PSA JAKL.

A bufferless AR-15 featuring a monolithic upper, a non-reciprocating charging handle and a captured bolt design.

The three position adjustable gas system allows for open/suppressed/off options.

The PSA JAKL Upper will function with any milspec AR-15 lower.
View attachment 2450682 View attachment 2450683

I'll be over yawning until I see it as an "in stock" daily special. Last week they had no springs. No spring kits. WTF kind of "armory" has not one extractor spring in the entire store?

I don't even bother anymore. The last time I ordered AR parts from them took forever and the quality of the BCG was rough. Looked like it was built during the bronze age. I'll keep an eye on their emails for ammo deals but I won't touch their PSA parts or firearms.

I used PSA parts before and never had any issues and am saddened to hear of poor quality control now a days.

I bought an AK-v after reading and watching the reviews.
MAC and Robski's reviews were huge factor in my decision to buy.

I rate the quality of my gen 2 AK-v equal to any CZ Scorpion or Zenith MP5-RS, guns I either have or have had.

The mistake they made on Gen 1 AK-v was not testing enough.
They should have put a limited number out into certain reviewers hands..gotten feedback then fixed the problem and went to market.

If they can build their carbine and MP5 to the level of my Gen2 AK-v it will be a contender.

The AR and AK market has been in a rut the last few years.

LWRC, POF, BM ACR, Robinson XCR, B&T, Adams Arms, LMT and many others have tried to take the AR/AK to the next level of evolution or design a new beast altogether.

Glock has really screwed the pooch by not having a PCC or .556 carbine for LEO use imho.

The point is we need the industries to put the effort into design, research not to just put out a product for a quick buck but to make a LASTING contribution and a product that can stand the test of time.

Back
Top Bottom