• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I want another "Comfortable Car". Ideas?

Maybe another Impala
The 03 body style like I had are notorious ghetto mobiles. But I got mine WAY cheap. In fact me and my old badness partner got it for $200.00 from the degenerate kids of the old man that had to give up driving back in 2011. They didn't have a title or a clue how to get one. So I bonded the title and we sold it to my mom. They drove it for about 4 years and I wound up with it back. Should've kept it but needed the Windstar van I sold it to buy. Then the Windstar slung a rod during the last hurricane evacuation.

I just passed a Buick Roadmaster talk about a party barge!
Here's one literally right around the corner from me. But that guy probably thinks it's worth Buick Grand National money.

Attachments

• IMG_20180923_152215302.jpg
    IMG_20180923_152215302.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 29
If you Google Image the car from The Goldbergs show in ABC that one would be perfect. It's an early 80s Colony Park. I swear they use the same one on that new Young Sheldon show.

I was just looking at ebay motors for ideas and I realized that Mopar really didn't have anything to offer as far as what I'm looking for after the mid 80s. I would be cool with a Diplomat , New Yorker or Imperial in a wagon. But they don't exist.

lincoln town car or grand marquis, the vehicles were used by every rental and limo agency for decades so they should be plentiful

grand marquis didn't use air suspenson, the ls version was similiar to a lincoln town car but with better visibility with the side mirrors

Here's one literally right around the corner from me. But that guy probably thinks it's worth Buick Grand National money.
but the rims increase it's value obviously

there was a beautiful ranchero squire with the fake wood grain sides by my work but it was gonna be parted out to fix another ranchero

Back
Top Bottom