• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I went all in on a 2023 Porsche 911 Turbo

Good for you, and a really good looking automobile.

I hope you have more luck than I did with Porsche. In 1989 I picked up one of the first Carrera 4's in Stuttgart and drove it through Germany, Switzerland, Italy and France before returning it to the factory for shipment to the U.S. It had problems from the get go which continued once I picked the car up in Charleston.

The Lemon Law didn't help me, and my lawyer was a one man show vs. one of the largest law firms in Atlanta. The judge decided against a court case on a technicality after 3+ years of wrangling, and the only satisfaction I got was knowing that Porsche had to keep their law firm on retainer for 3+ years. If you're interested I'll bore you with the details some time, but it would have to involve some smooth sippin' adult beverage lol.

Good luck, and trouble free driving enjoyment.

0-60 in under 3 right ? is that right?
It's 2.7 to 60 according to the magazines.

I am more in tune with how it handles in the mountains. It seems to work well during the break-in period.
-----
We usually have a North GA Mtn cruise on New Years Day. We meet at the Walmart in Dahlonega at 9:00-!0:00 am. We hang around and swap stories. We then head north up Hwy 60 to Suches. All guys and girls are welcome to come.

We stop at all rest areas for a bathroom break. Nothing serious but a day of cars and friends.

Back
Top Bottom